Regency Park Elementary PTA will be hosting its 10th Annual Jog-a-Thon on October 3 to raise money for school-wide enrichment and educational activities. This school-wide event helps to promotes physical fitness, builds school spirit and is fun for students, staff and volunteers! The event is the largest FUNdraiser that the school holds each calendar year.
Students raise money by asking their ‘fans’ to support their 25 minute run/ walk through a flat rate pledge due by October 14. Donations can be made via RegencyJog.org or cash donations through your favorite student(s). This years’ fundraising goal of just $35 per student would amount to an amazing $12,000!
Sponsorships starting at just $75- including in-kind donations- are available for local businesses to support Regency Park Elementary and will receive recognition and branding through the school year. Click HERE for additional details or email us for more information.
Please click HERE to see the information packet and pledge sheet sent out in the 9/18/19 Red Folders.
Detailed information on prizes, pledge envelopes and more will be provided in the Red Folders within the next few weeks.
- 9/25- Pledge Sheet and Flyers in Red Folder; Volunteer Registration Open
- 9/27- Class Run Times Available
- 9/30 – 10/2- Spirit Wear Available After School; Family Posters
- 10/2- Student Poster Contest Entries Due, and 2019 Jog a Thon Sponsorship Package
- 10/3- Jog-a-Thon- 9 a.m. to 12 noon (Class run times TBD)
- 10/14- Final Donations Due
- 10/18- Winners Announced