Want to make a difference in your community? Start your impact as an executive board member on your favorite elementary school’s Parent Teacher Association Board! The PTA Board is comprised of caring and talented volunteers who serve their school and community through executive leadership positions. The current board has worked diligently over the past year to build a strong mission and vision for Regency Park Elementary, and are accepting nominations for the Executive Board for the 20-12 school year to uphold that work. The Regency Park PTA is a recognized 501(c)3 charity.
We strive to support, engage and inspire our students to become leaders in their community through education, enrichment and service.
We are dedicated to helping our students achieve their fullest potential, strengthening families and building tomorrow’s leaders.
Check out what your 19-20 Board has accomplished:
- Raised over $14,000 in the Fall Jog-a-Thon, a school record!
- Raised over $2,000 during the See’s Candy Sales
- The money will be used to purchase an electronic marquee
- Hosted Community Art Night with Crocker Art Museum
- Hosted a fun Roaring 20’s themed Family Dance
- Supported your school library with books through the Scholastic Book Sale and Dr. Seuss Night
- Funded field trips for multiple classes
- Supplied various mini-grants to classes for supplies, books, testing dividers, sitting rugs, Red Ribbon Week, and more
- Hosted Music Performance Assemblies featuring ensemble from San Francisco Orchestra
- Held supply drive for My Sister’s House for supplies and personal hygiene items
- As part of campus beautification efforts, re-established the campus gardens, and secured several outdoor picnic tables for student and family use
- Hosted Trunk-or-Treat
- Hosted Kona Day
ALL Board Positions are up for Election:
These three positions are required officers, and must be filled each year.
- Arts Education Chairman
- Executive Vice President
- Financial Secretary
- Fundraising Chairman
- Garden Chairman
- Legislative Advocacy Chairman
- Membership Chairman/Vice President (Unit)
- Outreach Chair
- Program Chairman
- Reflections Program
- Room Representative
- Room Representative Coordinator
- Student Involvement Chairman
- Volunteer Coordinator
Elections will be held on June 2, 2020 during a Special Board Meeting. Nominations are open until May 17, 2020. Please complete the Nomination Form HERE to run for the board in the upcoming election.
Note: All candidates must have a current Regency Park PTA Membership to run for any office. To purchase a membership online, please click HERE.